CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

14/03/09

bored bored bored~

What If Your Ex Ask this..?
you have to answer the survey
with an honest heart.
An honest heart
will give you good luck for the entire
year.
You may imagine of one people or
maybe some people not only one.
Answer
it, "What if your ex says" referring to you!!!

1. Why did you let me go?
; wait wait wait!~ let u go?? hahaha u want to know?search it for yourself.i give u a hint : 'u and him'

2. I still love you.
; really?? thank you.......*whisper*fuck off~

3. When did we last talk?
; ummm i cant really remmember......owh yeahh!! i didnt talk to u~cause im running low on $$$.u know why?financial problem~

4. Will you go out with me?
; sureee~lets go to the mall, 3rd floor so i can push u there downnn to ground floor xD

6. I cannot keep my promise to you.
; haha great~to be honest me too~xD but u did it in the 1st place~WAIT!!! 1st place?? it should the 6th times~xD

7. My friends say we don't look good together..
; yeah~i know~my friends too say we don't look good together. . . . . .(ur da wild one~)

8. You have changed.
; changed in what?? my body maintain it size~my atitude?? yup~thanks~im feelin great now~xD

9. Can we get back together?
; . . . . . . . . . . what was that again??. . . . . . . . . what??. . . . . . . . . i cant hear you~~. . . . . . .owhh~~no(what the hell is she talking about?)

10. Oh, I know what this is all about. You found someone else.
; 1st of all,u dun know nothing about me right now~2nd, yup~i found someone else ummmm but we're just friend~friends never be forget, but u~ahemmm yup i can forget~hahahaha

11. Don't you realize? You are the one who hurt me!
; yuppp~thanks~

12. how can u forget our memories??
; brainwashed~~~

13. I will always love you.
; lets skip this one~the word 'love' from u is not affecting me~

14. Would you die for our love?
; hahaha i'll let u die 1st~

15. You jump, i jump..remember?
; owh yea~thats when we gonna ma..........~forget this shit~im satisfied~xP

16. Kiss me to break the curse if i sleep for a hundred years.
; sureee~then i knock ur head giving u another hundred years of sleep~(ur gonna be 117 years old, bkradut dh tu geng)

17. Whats the difference between me and Him/Her.
; difference??u bakaa n she's smokin hot~~wooo

18. I saw you last night with your boyfriend/girlfriend.
; yakaa?? its not me. . . . . . .ok ~i lied~

19. Without me, your life wouldn't be complete.
; my life is already complete~u bakaa~

20. Why are you doing this to me!?
; why??as long as i live in this world,i'll be huntingg youuu~wuuuuu wuuuu hehehehe wuuuuu~~~~cut the crap~haha because of 4 smart words~i dunt luf yu~


I WAS BORED!!! OK??!!~~im just doing my assignment n i was bored n i saw this on my facebook, so i made one~just to show how i felt to someone that already past away in my love~hahaha so there u go~enjoyyy~

0 comments: